Wow… I can’t believe I’ve being writing this blog for a year now. I’m so glad I finally took the plunge and started it up. It’s such a lovely way to document what I’ve been up to and its nice to look back over the posts. I’ve really enjoyed writing up my travels, recipes, monthly recaps and random bits ad pieces. Taking pics is definitely a favourite pastime of mine and my blog has been a great place where I can put up those pics that don’t make their was to instagram.
- Roses and Rolltops by the lovely Rebecca (also known as RVK_loves on insta) – I love her style and her house is to die for! Follow for all her travels and home decor lusting!
- Simply Taralynn – this was the first blog I stumbled across and I enjoy her weekly recaps and travel write ups.
- Mummy Daddy Me Makes Three by Katie Ellison – the most adorable family who go on great adventures. Love her style and recap posts.
- Styled Snapshots – the gorgeous Kendall has great style and just had the most adorable little boy!
- Kelly in the City – can’t do a list without mentioning the lovely Kelly. An all-round blog chatting about lifestyle, decor and travels.
See the whole section here
Travel // Colourful Copenhagen – A Mini City Guide
Travel // Florida Theme Parks
Travel // A week in the Sunshine State – Floria
Sunny Houston, Snowy Buffalo and Niagra Falls
Paris in December
Lake Garda and Venice, Italy
The One and Only Vegas!
Living the LA life
The Big Sur and Santa Barbara in One Day
Our Wedding // Second Wedding Anniversary – The Big Wedding Revisited
Our Wedding // Pre-Wedding Shoot Recap – One Month Until I Do
Our Wedding // My Hen Do Revisited – A Weekend in Bath
Tasty Bakes, Getting Holiday Ready and Being Present
Valentines 2019 and Getting My Bake On
Work Trips, Tasty Eats & Bottomless Brunch
The Best of 2018 (Happy New Year!)
Christmas Round One 2018
Expect to see more of the same from me this next year! We have some fantastic trips planned later this year (hello Malta and Australia!) and will definitely be looking to explore more places in the UK. I’ve recently started to share some of my favourite recipes we’ve been trying recently so I’ll keep that up. And you guys know Tim and I love trying new food places so expect more ‘reviews’/ updates on places we’ve tried.